Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here we go!

Merry Christmas! Ok, I'm finally actually starting our blog so all of you can keep up with the going ons of the Long Family! Well, by now as I'm sure you know, Taylor's here. And has been for almost 10 months. :) She is the sweetest baby anyone could ask for. She is always in such a good mood and has a smile ready. Sure, she has her bad days, but honestly, who doesn't? Dillion is still working at US Synthetic as a lead operator. He really likes his job and is hoping to be able to move up soon. Keep your fingers crossed! He loves his daughter and thinks she's the neatest thing and can't wait to come home each day to see her, and me of course:). I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with our baby girl and see all the crazy things she does. Like trying to eat drill bits and such. The things babies do. LOL. Dillion and I are den leaders for the wolf scouts. That's for boys who are 8 for those of you who aren't in with the scouting world. For those who know me, I grew up with 2 sisters, and while we could be gross and obnoxious, it was nothing compared to little boys. I have no idea what to do with them! But, they're a lot of fun and now that we're getting the hang of this scouting thing it's been lots more fun for them I hope. Well, that's all I have for now, hope you all are doing great!

~Diana

No comments: